Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm a busy guy!

I've been so busy lately. I've been getting breathing treatments all week because of that nasty RSV that I had. I am doing much better now. In fact, I just might be done having those stupid treatments. I did not like them. I screamed, kicked, cried, pulled at the mask, anything to try to get them to stop. Anyway, when I wasn't getting treatments I went to the park for the 1st time, took a few walks with Mom and one with Mom and Dad, went swinging in my new swing on the back patio, hung out with Gramps and Gram, and tried lots of new foods...even chicken! I also went to the zoo with Mommy! I loved it!!

Plus, this past week, Mommy and Daddy have even taken away my middle of the night bottle...and I didn't really even mind it! I'm such a big boy!! Oh, and I'm teething again. Mommy thinks I might be getting some teeth on top now. Good thing there are plenty of things around to chew on. I try to chew on everything these days...Mommy and Daddy's shoulders, Mommy's phone, books, peoples' fingers, my bottle nipple...it must hurt when I chew on peoples' shoulders and hands because Mommy is always saying "no biting". She's also always yelping when I pull her hair or pinch her face. What's up with that? That's my way of showing her I love her. When I give kisses, I want to pull people close and that means I grab their faces, or hair. It's just showing affection people! :)


Here's some pictures of my busy week :)















Love, Levi

2 comments:

  1. I don't think that kid could be any cuter.
    Elijah's Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana is soooooooo happy that the weather is warming up and you get to enjoy being outside. Happy to hear that you are finishing up with that nasty RSV, too!!! Love these pictures of you little guy......you are getting to be such a big boy. Can't wait to see you and hug you in a few weeks. Hugs and kisses, Nana and Papa xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete