Easter is fun! I got an Easter basket this morning that had a bunch of fun stuff in it...bibs, toys, a sippy cup, swim trunks, a ball, a pinwheel for the backyard and a few other things. That's cool! I got to spend the day with ALL of my cousins...Kaitlin, Kelsey, Grant, Chloe, Gavin, and Griffin!! I got to try a new food, carrot cake. It was yummy, but I spit it up a little bit ;) We colored Easter eggs last night and went to church too. Daddy and I were even on the big screen at church for everyone to see. Also, tonight, I got to sit in grass for the 1st time at Aunt Laura and Uncle Brad's house. I liked that a lot. Grass is cold and shiny and there were even a few sticks in the yard for me to try to put in my mouth ;)
Yesterday I made Daddy really proud. All I had to do was say "Dada". I said it a BUNCH of times. Mommy was kind of jealous, but Daddy kept reminding her that "Mama" was my 1st word ;) I am also saying "gaga" and "baba". I don't know really what all of this means just yet, but I think it is fun to scream them out and growl and yell!! :)













Love, Levi
awwwww.........you had such a Happy Easter, Levi. So fun to see the pictures of you on your first Easter. So glad that you had such nice weather for it, too!! As you grow up, you may have some Easters that are not quite as warm and sunny ;)but, they are always going to be beautiful, because of what Easter means. Love you so much, Levi!!! xoxoxoxo Nana
ReplyDelete