Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tummy appointment

I went to see the Pediatric Gastronenterologist today. Her name was Dr Prestridge. She was nice, but didn't seem to have any ideas for why I have tummy troubles. She said that a lot of babies have reflux like I do, and that the medicines that they have don't really help too much. She said that I could start to try some foods though. That makes me excited! I am always hungry. Maybe sweet potatoes will help with that. She also said that there are a couple of other formulas that we could try. Mommy is going to try the solid foods first to see if that makes me happy. The doc said that me spitting up isn't that big of a deal. I don't really mind it, but Mommy and Daddy sure do. I spit up on 3 outfits on Sunday. That's a lot of laundry that I make ;)

I also have to have an upper GI xray. I guess this is done at Childrens Hospital. The doctor just wants to make sure that everything is formed a-ok. So, I guess I get to try some new foods tomorrow, and then we will go from there.


Love, Levi

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm goooooood get to try some sweet potatoes. YAY....I'll bet that you will like them. Hope they make your tummy full and happy, too. Lots of love, Nana and Papa

    ReplyDelete