Also, a couple of my new "tricks" this week are blowing spit bubbles ;) and closing my mouth real tight when Mom and Dad are trying to feed me and I'm full. I've been on soy formula with Karo syrup in my bottles for almost 2 weeks now, and it seems to be working pretty well. At night, Mommy and Daddy are putting rice cereal in my bottle, and I think it helps me sleep better. I also got to try sweet potatoes on my 5 month birthday. I didn't like them so much at first, but by the next day, I did...but, then I threw them up all over Mom. No more sweet potatoes for awhile for me. I got to try applesauce today, and I LOVED that! More please!
Mommy took some pictures of me this week. I think I've changed quite a bit since last month. I am sitting better and laughing and babbling a lot more. Mommy and Daddy are always laughing at me ;)

Love, Levi
such a little stud muffin :D xoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete