Monday, October 12, 2009

Fun weekend!








This weekend was a weekend of a lot of firsts. I went on my 1st roadtrip, went to my 1st wedding and saw snow for the 1st time. It was a really cold weekend. Nobody told me that it snowed in October. Mommy kept telling me that we would take lots of walks outside during her maternity leave, but I am starting to wonder if we will be spending lots of time inside.

Mommy was a matron of honor in her friend, Amanda's, wedding. It was outside at the Sunken Gardens in Lincoln. I hung out with Daddy for most of the day and he kept me warm. I liked the wedding reception...there were a lot of bright lights and people dancing. Fun stuff for me to watch. Everyone kept telling Mommy and Daddy what a good baby I was. Said they never heard a peep out of me all day. That made them so proud! Nobody needs to know that sometimes I am really fussy ;)

I guess I am fussy because of something called 'silent reflux'. It makes me really unhappy sometimes and I even scream after I eat sometimes. It makes Mommy so sad. So, she called the doctor today and they are going to be giving me some medicine now called Axid. I guess it will help with my gagging, coughing, choking and hiccups. I hope it does. I don't like to fuss and cry. Mommy hopes it will help too...she worries about me when I am unhappy.

I will write more later, but I wanted to put up some pictures from the weekend.

Love, Levi

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sweet Levi. Nana didn't know you have reflux. Sure hope the medicine helps you (and your Mommy and Daddy). Love you, Nana and Papa xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete