I will be 5 weeks old tomorrow! It has gone so fast! Mommy and Daddy can't believe it either. I have been busy during the past couple of weeks. I had my 1st 'real' bath and experienced my 1st 'tummy time' and even went to my 1st hockey game. I went on a hike in Neale Woods with Mommy and Daddy which I loved! I stayed awake for the whole hike and rode in the front pack for most of it. I absolutely LOVE being outside. I can't get enough of it!
I also went to Vala's Pumpkin Patch. Mommy was so excited to take my picture with the pumpkins and the funny face cut-outs. I was a little fussy at Vala's, but I am still having some problems with my reflux. The doctor increased my dosage of Axid, and it seems to be helping a bit more, but I still am unhappy sometimes after I eat. At least Mommy has had a bit of luck with putting me down on a blanket on the floor a couple of times. She tells me that she can't hold me ALL of the time...I would prefer that though.
Mommy's decided to take my photo on the 16th of every month with my Fifi dog to show how much I change from month to month. Fifi was Mommy's favorite stuffed animal when she was little. She found one online for me and was so excited. I guess I have no choice but to love Fifi :)
Love, Levi
No comments:
Post a Comment