Tuesday, March 22, 2011

18 month old Big Boy :)

Alrighty, you are officially a big boy! I took you to your 18 month check up with Dr K on your 18 month birthday, March 16th. You were such a good boy. Only cried once the nurse gave you your shot at the end. Up until then, you were so pleasant. Dr K even said at the end of your appt, "that was a pleasure, Levi"! Yay! He said that you are doing great and growing right on target. You did, of course, get put on an antibiotic because he thought you have a sinus infection. Can't ever escape the sickies, can we?

Ok, your stats are:

33.75" long (87%)
28lb 15oz (85%)
noggin=50cm (95%)

Yep, still a big noggin. You better turn out to be super, duper smart, or that big head might just be full of naughtiness ;)

You have been talking so much more lately. You know quite a few animals and body parts. You are even starting to repeat some things. I'm just so proud of you buddy. I really think that getting the tubes for your ears has made a big difference. Your tantrums are so much less frequent now...even at daycare too. I do think you are getting your 2 year molars though, because you are chewing on everything just like when you were 6 months old. I hope those suckers pop through soon, and maybe even all at once so you can get it over with.

I do have one little request for you...would you please start eating better? You just are the pickiest little eater around. Some days you love something and then the next, you won't even touch it. We actually waste a lot of food trying to get you to eat something. Now, judging from your statistics, you obviously aren't starving, but it would sure be nice if you would broaden your horizons when it comes to food. I know you love breakfast sausage and bacon, but you might look like the goodyear blimp if you keep that up ;)



Love, Mama

1 comment:

  1. You are getting to be a big boy for sure :) Handsome and sweet, too!!! You take after your Nana in liking breakfast sausage and bacon. ;) When Nana and Papa come to visit in May, we may have to go out to eat and try some new foods with you....maybe you like shrimp or lobster :D Love you, Levi!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete