Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another little milestone

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I can now roll from my back to my tummy! When Daddy came in to get me out of my crib this morning, I was awake, looking around my room and chatting with myself like I do most mornings, but this time, I was on my tummy! Mommy didn't believe it, so she got out of bed to come see it too. Yesterday Mommy put me on my side and I rolled to my tummy, but she didn't think that I could do it on my own from my back. Ha, had her fooled once again. This growing up stuff is fun!!


Love, Levi

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Levi....oh my goodness.........you will be rolling all over the place pretty soon. Your mommy and daddy will really have to keep an eye on you now when they put you down on the floor. Love you, little man. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete