I went to see Dr K for my 2 month checkup today. I found out that I weigh 12 lbs 9 oz, and I am 23 in long. Mommy couldn't believe how big I have gotten. She mumbled something about that being why I am so heavy in my carseat now. I also got a shot and had to have an oral vaccine. I screamed until I was purple in the face, but I calmed down pretty fast once Mommy gave me a bottle. Maybe that's how I ended up being almost 13 pounds ;) Dr K said that I look great and had no concerns about me. He did suggest that Mommy switch my formula to Gentle Ease so that I won't need milk of magnesia anymore. I wonder if I will like that stuff. Oh, and I did find out that I have something called torticollis. It just means that Mommy and Daddy will have to do some stretches for my neck. I don't have too bad of a case, so hopefully those stretches will work just fine.
I hung out with Mommy today because Daddy is in San Fransisco on a work trip. We went to Auntie Kris and Uncle Mark's house tonight to see them and my cousins Kaitlin, Kelsey and Grant. I was a little fussy though because of my shots. They loved on me anyway. Mommy is going to take me to daycare tomorrow and then Gram is going to pick me up since Mommy works late tomorrow night. I am lucky that I have such great family here. Now, if I could only convince Nana and Papa to move back... :)
Love, Levi
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment