1-the infertility journey that taught me so much and led me to utter joy
2-my wonderful, patient husband that has turned in to an amazing dad
3-both of us having successful careers that we enjoy (mostly) ;)
4-wonderful family and friends that prayed for Itty Bitty to be healthy
5-my eyes open to a world of new "firsts"
6-being given the gift of a healthy pregnancy and successful, although crazy delivery
7-a warm and cozy home to watch our baby grow up in
8-our health, and wonderful doctors to help us stay healthy
9-enough money in the bank that we don't have to be worried every day
and last, but certainly not least,
10-I am so incredibly thankful, grateful for how lucky I am to have been blessed with the most perfect baby boy. I hoped and prayed for so long to be a mom. I seriously can not believe most days that he is ours. He gives my life purpose, pure happiness, hope, and anticipation. He is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me, and for that, I am eternally thankful!
I am truly blessed!
Happy 1st Thanksgiving little Levi! Mommy loves you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment