Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Double ear infection...again

Poor buddy. You have been so sick. We found out last Friday that you have a double ear infection and upper respiratory infection. Dr K said that it was a good thing we brought you in before the weekend. He put you on Augmentin again, but even though it works good for your ears, it did quite a number on your bottom. We had to take you to the Childrens' Urgent Care Sunday night because you had so many runny poo diapers that your bottom was soooo inflamed. There were so many times where the poo would just run down your leg and you would scream when we tried to change you diaper. So sad. So, the doctor changed your antibiotic and you seem to be doing better today (Tues). You slept til 8:30 this morning. You've never slept that late before...never. I went and checked on you a couple of times after I got up because I was kind of worried about you. You must've just needed your sleep though, because you woke up a happy baby :)

There's an excessive heat warning going on for the last couple of days here. So, we're pretty much staying inside in the air conditioning. I hope you don't get bored with Mommy. We are going to meet Daddy for lunch tomorrow and I am going to take you to see a new Dr. Dr Ritch. He is a chiropractor. I know that your Auntie Kris will probably think I am crazy, but I've heard that they can help with ears. I'm willing to try anything to keep you from going down the path that I did with so many ear infections. They are no fun.

I will make a massive picture post one of these days. I don't have as much time in the day as I need to to get that done lately ;)


Love, Mama

1 comment:

  1. oooohhhh......I hope Dr. Ritch can help with your ears.....that would be so great!!! Is this Dr. Ritchie Miller??? If it is....please tell him that Nana says Hi. Love you little guy.....hope you get completely well very very soon!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete